We would like to remind you that you can register for our third webinar in the series “Opportunities for civil society and TB communities from EECA region within the Global Fund Allocation Cycle 2020-2022”.
For the reasons of safety, please fill out the online registration form to attend the webinar:
Highlights of the webinar:
- Priorities and expectations of the new Global Fund for the applications for Allocation Cycle 2020-2022;
- Recommendations from WHO on the new Global Fund Allocation Cycle 2020-2022, and the role of WHO in the Global Fund application review process;
- Surviving through negotiations while preparing a national funding cycle – lifehacks and recommendations from insiders.
When: June 25, 2020, from 3:00 pm to 4:40 pm (Kyiv time) – please check your time zone.
Language: English and Russian (consecutive translation).
Speakers of the webinar:
- Olga Grieder, Senior Program Officer, Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria; Alexandrina Iovita, Technical Adviser, Human Rights Communities, Rights and Gender Department;
“Priorities and expectations of the new Global Fund for the applications for Allocation Cycle 2020-2022 and Opportunities for civil society and TB communities”;
- Sayohat Hasanova, MD, MSsPH
Technical Officer, Country support, Joint TB, HIV and viral hepatitis programme (JTH), Division of Health Emergencies and Communicable Diseases (DEC), WHO Regional Office for Europe, Regional Global Fund Focal Point on behalf of WHO;
“Global and regional agreement between WHO and GF and existing mechanisms of its implementation, including Mock Review process”;
- Mariya Makovetska,Capacity Building Manager, Anna Katasonova, Financial Manager, TB Europe Coalition;
“Lessons Learned and country processes with regard to GF funding circle”.
After presentations, we will leave ample time for the discussion.
If you have any questions related to the webinar, please, contact the address: email@example.com – Daniel Kashnitsky, TBEC.
Click image for larger view