December 17, 2021 at 2 p.m till 4 p.m Kyiv time we would like to invite you to Roundtable “Migrants access to healthcare in Eastern Europe and Central Asia” timed to the International Migrant Day.
During the event the following issues will be cover:
- Presentation the situation analysis on migration and TB in the region
- Presentation the three operational studies that attempt to explore migrants’ access to HIV service in Russian Federation is as the largest host country in EECA, and two sending countries of the region Armenia and Uzbekistan.
- Discussion policy recommendations grounded in research evidence and shape directions for future research on the nexus of migration and access to HIV and TB care among international migrants.
Please use the following link to register in advance for this event: https://cutt.ly/NYWkUJd
Simultaneous En/Ru translation will be provided for participants.
- Andrey Poshtaruk, Regional Advisor, UNFPA Regional Office for Eastern Europe and Central Asia
- Ganna Dovbakh, Executive director, Eurasian Harm Reduction Association (EHRA)
- Sharonnan Lynch, Senior Scholar at the Global Health Policy and Politics Initiative at the O’Neill Institute for National and Global Health Law, Georgetown University
- Mara Pillinger, Senior Associate, Global Health Policy & Politics
- O’Neill Institute for National and Global Health Law
- Maria Vyatchina, Junior Researcher, Institute of Interdisciplinary Medical Research, European University, St-Petersburg, Russia
- Zhenya Mayilyan, President, Real World Real People, Armenia
- Sergey Uchaev, Chair of the Board, Ishonch va Hayot, Uzbekistan
- Staša Plećaš, Executive Director SWAN
Moderator of the session:
- Daniel Kashnitsky, Academic Relations Coordinator, Regional Expert Group on Migration and Health
- Vlada Rabinova, TB Europe Coalition
The Roundtable is organized by Regional Expert Group on Migration and Health in EECA region HIV, TB Europe Coalition and Policy Lab (Georgetown University).